Académie Beauté always respects and committed to protecting the privacy of customers’ information. Please read the Customer Information Protection Policy below to better understand the commitments we make to respect and protect the interests of visitors.
CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
Customers prompted to fill in the information fields in the form available on the website such as:
– Full name
– Email address
– Phone number
1. PURPOSE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTION
– We collect, store and process customer information for the shopping process and for future notices related to orders, and to give services, including certain personal information: Name, email, address, shipping address, phone number.
– We will use the information you have offer to process orders, provide services and requested information through the website and at the request of customers.
– We may transfer your name and address to a third – party for them to deliver to you (shipping company).
– We may use your personal information for market research. All details will be hidden and used only for statistics. You can decline to participate at any time.
2. SCOPE OF USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Miracle Beaute uses customer information offer to:
– Offer services to customers.
– Send notifications about communication activities between customers and Miracle Beaute.
– Contact and resolve customer complaints
– Confirming and exchanging information about customer transactions with the company.
– In case of request from a competent state management agency.
3. INFORMATION STORE TIME
Indefinite unless the customer sends cancellation request to the company.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY HAVE ACCESS TO CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Customer agrees that, in case of need, the following agencies / organizations / individuals have the right to use and collect their personal information, including: Management.
– Third party services integrated with Miracle Beaute
– A competent state agency, upon request, according to the operation regulation
– Financial advisor, legal and auditing company
– The complainant proves the customer’s violation
– At the request of a competent state agency
5. ADDRESS OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT:
Miracle Beaute Company Limited
Tax code: 0312816763, Address: 122/19 Dang Van Ngu, Ward 14, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028 66 82 88 44
6. COMMITMENT OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY
7. PROCESS OF RECEIVING AND RESOLUTION OF COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CUSTOMERS ‘S INFORMATION
When detecting that their personal information used in the wrong purpose or scope, customers email complaints to email@example.com or call hotline 028 66 82 88 44 to complain and give evidence related to the case. The company commits to respond within 24 working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.