1. How much improvement % can cosmetics do for aging skin?
85% of the causes of skin aging are external influences. Dust, sunlight, blue light from electronic device screens, daily living habits… are one of the causes of faster aging skin.
Cosmetics are methods of external action that help to improve the skin aging problem. However, cosmetics do not play a decisive role. Preventing and combating skin aging is a process, you need to combine choosing the product that best suits your skin and the proper daily skin care routine to get a satisfactory result. Your skin will improve by 80% of aging problems when we take care of the skin properly and scientifically.
2. What are the main ingredients in aging skin products?
– Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates, stimulates collagen production, helps skin smooth, filling wrinkles
– Collagen: Provide nutrients, better support in reducing the formation of wrinkles, delay the natural aging process, bring the skin plump, improve elasticity and rejuvenate the skin
– Vitamin A: Stimulates cell renewal, prevents and fades wrinkles, reduces dark spots and fades freckles.
– Glycosaminoglycans: Maintain and support collagen, elastin fibers. Connect and keep protein fibers in balance. Maximum aid in stimulating new cell production
80% of the causes of skin aging are external influences. Using the right cosmetics, combined with the correct skin care process, will help us repel the aging process.
3. Can the Needle Roller Method remove wrinkles?
– Needle rolling will stimulate the self-regeneration of the skin, while stimulating the skin to produce collagen type III, increasing the connection between muscles and skin, improving elasticity. – Needle rolling will create paths, leading nutrients directly into the dermis to nourish and support the regeneration process to take place more smoothly.
– Ordinary cosmetics very rarely go to the dermis to provide full nutrients. Thanks to the impact of the needle roller, the skin will be opened with countless paths leading to the dermis, “paving the way” for nutrients from cosmetics to go deeper into the skin, nourish the skin better. This means that each Roller is not enough, to improve wrinkles, we need a nourishing process for the skin, the use of a serum containing small molecular Hyaluronic Acid, or “filler”, will help deeply moisturizer. In addition, at the dermis Hyaluronic Acid will help firm skin and effectively fill wrinkles. Depending on the skin and level of wrinkles, we can see an improvement right after the first rolling.
– You will see wrinkles and skin improvement significantly right after rolling the needle and using the right product.
4. What ingredients in cosmetics help lighten skin?
– Vitamin C: It stands out for its brightening and smoothing effects. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to block free radicals, helping to prevent aging. Besides, Vitamin C is also one of the essential components for production collagen, repair of tissues in the body and participates in some metabolism of substances.
– Vitamin C also helps reduce pigmentation spots, freckles and anti-inflammatory for the skin extremely well.
– Apricot Extract: Vitamins C, A, E and B1 found in Apricots are excellent antioxidants for the skin, besides helping to strengthen and nourish healthy cells, thereby pushing back the process. effective aging. The nutrients of Apricots when absorbed into the skin will help regenerate, nourish cells and give moisture to the skin, giving you soft, smooth and glowing skin.